Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Wandering Theologian: A Map

Location: Evergreen Park, IL

So with a new blog comes a new theme, a new design and some new elements. As a result I decided that I would write a quick post about the elements of this blog:

-About me: self-explanatory

-Contact: self-explanatory also :)

-Reading List: This is where I will post suggestions that you give me (see below) and cross them out as I go along.

-Suggest a Book (so titled by Annie): This is where you get to leave a comment with reading suggestions (fiction or non-fiction) along with your blog URL so I can link to your blog when I post about the book.

-Travel Photos: This is the section where I will link to all the posts that include my photos from traveling. Find your favorite!

I hope you all are having a spectacular week (halfway there!). I look forward to hearing from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment