Friday, June 15, 2012

NPO Day 2 & 3

Location: Richardson, TX

Texas is amazing! I am learning so much about God's passion for the nations and how Christar is pursing the same passion. I've been sitting in on seminars about Christar's values and mission, the importance of doctrine, doctrinal issues on the field and church planting essentials. In the afternoons I've been having interviews/meetings with different people and departments. Tomorrow is my doctrinal interview, prayers appreciated!

We had the opportunity last night to have dessert at the house of U.S./International Director of Christar and hear his wife's testimony. It was great to hear how God worked in her life and get to know them better. I also got to spend some time outside of training with the other candidates and Blaze participants. 

All the while, I've been embarking on a journey through an open door God has provided. There is a need for an ESL teacher in the Arabian Peninsula! I'm still in the process of applying and so I don't have many details to share. What I can say is I'm so excited to see how God is going to use this experience for His glory. I would greatly appreciate your prayers as I go through this process. I will continue to update everyone as I get more details :)

Here are some pictures I took yesterday and today (I promise I'll take more soon):

The pool at the hotel with the spitting dolphins

My news devotional 

 The training center door

 My roommate getting ready to sign in for breakfast

Some of my fellow candidates and a mobilizer

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment