Monday, June 25, 2012

miscellany monday


miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Location: Evergreen Park, IL

1. The packing process has begun again. It's only a partial movie, hopefully only for the next two months. Then I might be doing it all over again! One day I'll be an expert :)

2. I'm back in the Chicago area and can't wait for my new job schedule to start. Things are going to be less chaotic and I'll probably be able to get into a rhythm.

3. The reading assignments will begin this week. I'll have to put my fun reading on hold as I try to complete my requirements as an appointee. I'll try to make sure I get some leisure reading in at the same time. 
P.S. I'm still working on the "Suggest a Book!" Page :)

4. I'm still waiting to hear about possible opportunities to go overseas. God is teaching me a lot of patience.

How is your summer going? Any big changes coming up?

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Tiffany. I found you through the link up. Your blog title caught my eye. Where do you want to go to overseas? I have been to Chicago. My Hubby and I were there for our 10th Annv. It was really fun. Happy to be your newest follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! Looks like you know a lot about moving as well. haha. I am moving into my dorm in a few months. So out of the home and into college. I saw that you were interested in missions. I am too! What do you want to do?

    Cambria

    ReplyDelete