Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NPO Day 1

Location: Richardson, TX

I'M HERE!!!!!!!! 2 flights later, I've made it to Texas and I'm so excited :) These next 10 days are going to be incredible and I've already met some amazing people who are on fire for the Lord.

After being picked up from the airport and driven back to the training center we were greeted by a whole host of friendly faces. I got to see a bunch of people from last summer and felt like I was coming back home. We had a delicious lunch and then spent the afternoon listening to announcements and everyone's testimony.

It was so amazing to hear about how God brought all these incredibly different people to Texas for orientation. Couples, singles, students, we're all here to bring glory to God.

God is good.

Then we got settled into our hotel room and hung out for a bit. My roommate is awesome! We have the same amount of hair products, we like the same music and we're both a little crazy. I know God brought us together to encourage each other and begin a life-long friendship.

I can't wait to see what happens these next 10 days. My schedule is pretty full but I'm still going to try to blog as regularly as I can. I don't have any pictures yet because it's been such a busy day but I promise to have some soon :)

Good night,

1 comment: