Monday, June 11, 2012

Uncertainty

Location: Evergreen Park, IL
I think I'm ready to go to Texas. I think I'm ready for orientation. I think I'm ready to go cross-cultural full time.

However...

There's this lingering feeling of uncertainty, not knowing what lies ahead.

The only thing I'm certain of is that God is in control and whatever happens is not outside of His will for my life. Therefore, if I complete orientation praise God. At the same time, if I don't complete orientation praise God. He knows exactly what He has in store for me and it is for my good (cf. Romans 8:28)

Thus, I'm going to cling to the peace that transcends all understanding (Philippians 4:7), knowing that God will supply all of my needs (Philippians 4:19). I'm going to take a step forward in faith and rest in the many promises of God. I will surrender my fear to my Savior, knowing that perfect love casts out fear (1 John 4:18) and choose hope. I will completely rely on my Savior and trust in His plan, which is infinitely better than mine. I will choose submission to whatever God desires.

On that note...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! God has been working on my heart for months now and I can't wait to see God put the pieces together. If you want to be added to my email update list let me know! (FYI I get to share more in my email updates because I have more control over who reads them).

One of my Sunday School students had her 5th birthday party yesterday :)
How cute is she?!?!?!?!?!

In Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment