Monday, June 11, 2012

miscellany monday


miscellany monday at
lowercase letters


Location: Evergreen Park, IL

1. I leave for Texas TOMORROW!!!!!!! I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to head out. The family I'm staying with is currently in Puerto Rico but luckily a couple from my church has agreed to pick me up and take me out to the airport. My procrastination tendencies are taking over a bit so I still haven't packed but I'll be ready by tomorrow...promise :)

The food at the training center is AMAZING!

2. I've found a place to live! I'm going to be in an a basement apartment in the house of a woman from church. This is such a blessing from God. I'll be closer to work. I'll be closer to church. I'll be in a Christian home. I don't have to sign a lease! It's anything I could possibly ask for in an apartment.

The neighborhood where I'll be living

3. My new obsession is Mock the Week, similar to Whose Line is It Anyway, only there's less chaos, a ton of British humor and they focus on popular culture. There are full episodes on Youtube and I can't stop watching it!

BEST TV SHOW EVER!

4. I'm debating on whether or not I should get a Kindle. I asked my friend Annie and it's obvious you will have to pry hard copy books out of her cold dead hands. However, I welcome other opinions about e-Readers as I make my decision.

The Kindle :)

5. I went summer clothes shopping this weekend and had the wonderful surprise of being able to buy closes one size smaller. I guess going to the gym every morning and not eating college cafeteria food will do that for you.

My new dress!

Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on blog posts I only just saw this. I laughed out loud at the comment you made about me & books - but it isn't true! I've read books on both Kindle for Mac and Nook for iPhone (I'm sorry - Nook for iPod). It's just not my preferred method.

    I hope all is going well in TX! I'm excited to read/hear about it!

    ReplyDelete