Monday, June 18, 2012

miscellany monday


miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Location: Richardson, TX

1. I can't believe I only have until Saturday in Texas! God has been teaching me so much and I love the people here. We had a new group of people come in last night who are a few steps ahead of us in this process and getting ready to leave. I'm so excited to get to know them and hear about their journeys.

2. I'm turning into a bit of a geriatric. Last night I managed to stay up until 9:45 before I fell asleep. Granted I get up around 5:00 to go workout :) I guess I'm turning into a morning person.

3. I forgot how much I love reading, for fun. I've enjoyed all the school books I've read over the last four years but being able to read what I want to read, when I want to read it is so refreshing. I'm trying to make my way through the reading list. My dear friend Annie tried to fix my book suggestion page because as of right now you can't suggest a book. It gave her a hard time so I'm going to try when I have a bit more free time. Until then if you have a book suggestion send me a quick email :)

4. This past weekend was relaxing and fun. The pictures will explain it better than any story I try to tell so:


The weekend began with nap time


Then picnic time!


Then Saturday in Dallas...


At the Ketchup Burger Bar


Mushroom Burger


Brie Burger


Blue Burger


Chicken Sandwich with Pepper Jack Cheese and Avocado


Then FroYo at Yumilicious :)


Silly brother and sister


Sunday after church we had lunch...


And played ninja!

I would love to hear about your weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burger looks delish! What sweet pictures!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! Just found your blog =) Loving it!! =) Plus absolutely in love with the blog name =)
    Much Love,
    L

    allglorious-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete