Monday, June 4, 2012

miscellany monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters


Location: Old Town, Chicago, IL

1. 8 more days until I go to Texas. I can't believe orientation is already here! I get to visit everyone I met last year during internship training. Now I'll be training as one of their fellow missionaries :) God's sovereignty still amazes me. He is still working out plans and I'm leaning to be patient and wait for everything to fall into place.

2. I love working as a pool attendant, especially in the mornings. I usually get an hour to an hour and a half by myself to set up, clean and then relax. I get to enjoy God's wonderful creation around me and spend time reading, thinking and writing.

3. I might have found a place to live! Everything is still tentative but I'm pretty sure this is the place God planned for me. It's short term (in case plans change), close to church and closed to my jobs. I'm so thankful for my pastor and his family's hospitality.

4. There may be some overseas travel coming up sooner than expected. I don't have enough details to talk about it just yet but look out for coming posts.

5. Sunday School is going really well with the kids. We're hoping to get a couple more teachers soon but it seems that the kids are learning so much. I keep praying that God will continue to encourage the parents to be involved in their children's lives spiritually.

View from the pool deck:


No comments:

Post a Comment