Sunday, July 15, 2012

On My Way {Part 3}


Location: Brighton Park - Chicago, IL

I opened up the email on my iPhone. The subject line simply read...

"Teaching Opportunity in the Arabian Peninsula -- Interested?" It was from the director of one of the departments of the company with whom I was doing orientation with in two months. 

Obviously, no harm would come from simply reading the email so I skimmed the contents:

The position is for this fall *uh-oh*
They needed an ESL teacher *check*
The position is paid *sigh of relief*
The required education was a Bachelor's degree *check*
Teaching experience was preferred *check*


As I finished the email I felt myself getting excited. I prayed, "Lord, keep my emotions in check. Don't let me starting making plans without knowing it's your will first."


I emailed back saying I was definitely interested and would love to talk at orientation in two weeks.

Then I prayed and waited...

*Anybody interested in receiving my update emails with more specifics about this trip let me know (via comment or email) and I'll put you on my list*

1 comment:

  1. I just really love your heart, Tiff. So fun reading more about the background of your upcoming move. :)

    ReplyDelete