Monday, July 16, 2012

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Location: Old Town - Chicago, IL

1. Remember last week when I said I aimed to cross everything off these to-do lists?

Take a look at this...


They're empty...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I got to have another Skype conference call with some of the teachers I'll be working with this fall. This time we focused more on getting to know each other. I'm getting more excited if that's even possible :)

3. Look what came in my email today...


My diploma is on its way :)

4. I've officially installed a countdown on my dashboard :)


5. I've found a new British TV show...


It's all about being the ultimate bluffer...David Mitchell is hilarious!

How is your Monday going?

2 comments:

  1. Big hooray for empty to do lists! Praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that is amazing! I have to do lists just like that on my computer...they have been there for over a month. I think I've done one of the things on them.

    ReplyDelete