Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear...

Location: Brighton Park - Chicago, IL

Dear Jillian Michaels,

You and I are not friends...yet. Your video made me regret having legs. I can't believe I spent so much time with you last summer. Why are you punishing me for choosing a different workout style for 8 months? I hope I can learn to appreciate you soon.

Dear HIMYM and Big Bang Theory,

Your nightly marathons on Ion television are keeping me from doing what I need to do. While you are incredibly funny and quotable I cannot afford to keep you in my life. My to do lists will get longer and longer. My productivity level will get lower and lower. Please replace yourself with a TV show I don't like.

Dear Sunday School Students,

I love you all so much! I am privileged to spend every Sunday with you and learn from you. Thank you for putting up with my poor frisbee skills, my Spanish language errors and silliness. I know God is going to use each of you in a very special way. I'm praying for you all.

Dear Future Students,

I think about you all the time. I pray for you just as much. I'm incredibly excited to meet you. I can barely contain it. I know God is preparing each of you for our upcoming class time together. I hope you're enjoying your summer break. I'll see you soon!

Dear Blog Readers,

Each of you are precious to me. I'm so glad you're joining me on this journey. Know that I enjoy reading your blogs as well and staying connected with you. Thank you for all of your encouragement.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. jillian is SO intense. but also so worth it. :)

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute:) I LOVE that you said you regret having legs after that work out. Story of my life, hehe! and ps- sooo much exciting things happening...I can feel your excitement seeping from your blog girl, LOVE IT! love Katie

    ReplyDelete