Tuesday, August 21, 2012

On My Way {Part 12}


Location: Farmington Hills, MI

God has been so good to me through this preparation process. I have met some amazing people and I'm so grateful for the team, those going and staying at home, of which I am a part. This past month my to-do list has included:

-Sending out updates
-Meeting with friends and family
-Preparing expense reports
-Packing
-Moving things back to Michigan
-Sending out Thank You Cards
-Buying clothes
-Going to doctor appointments
-Numerous Skype dates
-Most importantly...lots and lots and lots and lots of PRAYER!

I can't believe that I'm leaving in a little more than 48 hours! However, I'm so excited for this new adventure and can't wait for you all to be on it with me :)

*Anybody interested in receiving my update emails with more specifics about this trip let me know (via comment or email) and I'll put you on my list*

3 comments:

  1. yeah yeah yeah! soooo excited for you chica! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE A FABULOUS DAY! Praying for your safe travels!!!!! Blessings and I cannot wait to see how God uses you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were leaving AND I had no idea that I wasn't already following your blog (I honestly thought I was!) Now I'm gonna have to backtrack and read through your older posts for a while. *wink*

    ReplyDelete