Saturday, September 1, 2012

Taste of Home {1}

I'm sure throughout this year overseas I'll get homesick every once in awhile. Today, I got to have my first taste of home, courtesy of my family :)


My brother Richie showing me his green shirt


Richie playing around with the webcam


My mom coming to say hi!


JR, Richie's twin, telling me about school (doesn't he seem thrilled?)


JR putting on his thinking face


My step-dad telling me about life back in the US 

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I say it enough?) for you to be a part of my taste of home. Whether it's via email or Skype (we don't have internet in our apartment so response time/scheduling may be a bit tricky) you're welcome to contact me whenever it works for you! I love hearing about what's going on in your life :)

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment