Sunday, September 9, 2012

House Tour...Finally :)

As promised I have taken pictures and a video of my apartment. The pictures are from before we got completely settled so it might look a bit different than the video.

I was going to wait to do the video until everything was cleaned up and beautiful but this weekend was so crazy preparing for students that I didn't get the chance. So...please excuse the messiness :)


My massive bed...love it!


My closet (I don't have nearly enough clothes to fill it up)


See?


Bedside table and vanity mirror. I would like to turn it into a desk area as well but I'm not sure how that's going to work.


Half of my bathroom


The other half of my bathroom


The view from my window (that tint is from the glass)


Our kitchen (including the washing machine)


Our stove/microwave/refrigerator


Our entryway/dining room


With a big, comfy couch :)


Our laundry/storage room

Here's the video tour (featuring two of my housemates!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment