Monday, September 10, 2012

Decorated Classroom (Sort Of)

Yesterday was the first day of school (yes our work week is Sunday to Thursday) and my classroom was sort of ready. Lucky for me I didn't have any students yesterday because the students haven't been tested or evaluated yet. Which means I got to spend a lot of time observing and catching up on work that I've been ignoring for the past few days due to the busyness of school. So here are some pictures (not great quality) of my (partially) decorated classroom. Let me know what you think!


An introductory SMARTBoard presentation...not finished yet


The bulletin board


I'm doing an international themed classroom...this is as many languages as I could figure out :)


Urdu and French


English, Italian, Spanish, German, Arabic 


Ukrainian and Hindi


What will eventually be the multimedia corner


Teacher Desk 2.0


My library


Our class rules


Class Library


Our reading corner


The full bulletin board


Where my superstar students will have their work displayed


Grammar corner :)


My very first official classroom

I haven't figured out how to get rid of the glare from the pictures. Any expert photographers out there who know how to fix it so my pictures have better quality, I would love some advice!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely love how you've add some colorful decorations to make the place more cheerful looking =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just start playing with all your camera settings. Or you could check out this photography tutorial series: http://www.courtneykirkland.net/category/photography/move-to-manual/

    Your classroom looks super pretty! I love it! Also: you're going by Miss Tiffany? Why?

    ReplyDelete